Sunday, April 22, 2007

Time

It is the scariest of all. Time is so unpredictable. Life is just a borrowed moment. You'll never know the exact time of your trip back to heaven. I wonder when will mine's gonna be booked? I've seen signs. Is it near yet? I hope my flight is earlier than everyone i really love 'cause i can't stand seeing them leave before me. I don't want that to happen. I might not have a chance to say this but just so you know, i really love you my dear family and friends . I don't like saying those three words 'cause its way too cheesy but there's no other way to say it, so there.

To all those who departed yesterday, especially to my friend's,barnbarn, greatest man in her heart and life, farewell and see you when we all get there. Prayers and my presence are all that i can give you.

bernstein, be strong. i know you're shattered at this point and no words could ease your pain right now. remember, life is a probation and your dad just passed it so he can now live the real life with god. he'll be in a better place, a happier environment. we all goofed around and laughed together but we can also mourn and cry together. never forget that you have a bunch of girls and guys who will always back you up. we'll be the best support system you'll ever have. we're just here whenever you need something.

No comments: